sábado, 20 de enero de 2018

My story with My Little Pony!

Hi all! On this entry I want to talk about me, and My Little Pony, of course! And how did I fell in love with this franchise

I started being interested in MLP in 2008, (Woah, 10 years now, kinda crazy to say) I was 5 at the time, my grandmother gave to me a pony for christmas, and i instantlly fell in love with it (If you may be asking which pony, It was a fakie I think, but I didn't know and either didn't care).
Sometimes when i was coming from school when I was like 6, my mum had gifts for me, those gifts were....ponies! I absolutely loved them.
I was not aware of My Little Pony as a thing itself, but well...I was a computer kid sooo as I looked a lot for LPS (I loved those little pets so much oh god) I started to look info about ponies too. So in 2010 I started to look to My Little Pony, The Hasbro franchise itself. At that time it was still G3.5, I fell in love with the ponies. But didn't know too much about the media and everything. So well, I remember one day I was coming home from school and I wanted to play some My Little Pony games at the site...and then...I saw they changed it! For new Ponies!

                                                    G4                                        G3.5


Okay, at first..I didn't like this change, like, at all. But I started playing the G4 Games, reading the ponies info (I still remember the personality test!) And of course watching the series, and I couldn't help it, i fell so hardly in love with these ponies! The very first G4 pony I've ever had was a McDonalds Pinkie Pie, my 8th birthday gift was Applejack's Sweet Apple Barn, And onwards my collection started.
I really loved this series, I felt especially identified with Fluttershy, I seriously loved everythig about it as a kid, it even helped me a lot to develop my art style. I used to draw a really similar style to MLP:FIM until I was like 12.
This is my first MLP drawing! I was 8 years old when I did it.

From 8 onwards, I started collecting all about MLP, I have around 50 ponies to date (In my country they were quite expensive, that's why I have a medium number of ponies) I have mostly G4 ponies, and some G3.5 ones. I have some other stuff, like coloring books that are untouched because I didn't like to color them and make them look bad, and some puzzle books. Oh, and plushies!
These were my ponies as for 2013? or 2014 I think. This picture isn't updated at all, but it's the only one I had! Now I have some other ponies (I'll take a picture and update it) It didn't grow too much, if im honest.

Currently, I would love to have a bigger collection, but with all gens, I especially love how G1 and G2 ponies look, and i'll love to have at least one of each, My 3d favorite are G4 ponies, but I only like 2010-2012 Ponies, because this ones where the most detailed (Compare a 2010 G4 ponies eye to a 2014-2015 Pony and you'll see). Also, their hair was a muuuch better quality.
Well, this is all for now! The last pony I got was last year, It was a Pinkie Pie, I bought her only because I  wanted to see how the new mold for G4 Ponies turned out...didn't like it...but well.

That's all, thanks for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario