martes, 27 de marzo de 2018

Some little stuff about G5

Hi everyone!
Some months ago, surfing the web I've found some concept art that seem to be like the possible designs for G5!
    
They seem to still be going for a FIM kinda style but it's still different. I personally like the designs that are shown on the first image, but I don't like the changes between Twilight and Fluttershy, personally, I'd prefer Fluttershy as an earth pony and Twilight as an unicorn. But as they are going to rewrite all the MLP story again, I guess this changes are actually going to make sense.

According to this image and the one i shown before, i think they're going for a mix between row 2 an 3, when I frist saw this image I thought this was a collab between various artists to recreate the ponies, what a surprise! My favorite is row 5 actually, the style choseen is adorable, Twilight looks so cute!
Im really excited to see how the toys would go, I believe they are going to be kinda g2 lookings, and maybe they'll have to be a little larger than their G4 counterparts. 
By the way, I would have prefered for the show to have a new cast of ponies, but I guess they sticked to the ol' G4 cast because if not, that could have been too risky.
What do you think about the possible G5 designs, the artstyle, the changes, etc? What do you expect for the toys to look like? Comment please!
Thanks for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario