sábado, 20 de enero de 2018

My Little Pony: Friendship Gardens


Hi everyone! So in this entry, i'm going to talk a little bit about this game!
Friendship Gardens is a game that was launched in 1992. In this game you can create your very own pony! You have to take care of it, and there are also some minigames that introduce the characters from G2.
In game, the ponies that you can find are: Lightheart, Ivy, Sundance, Sweet Berry and Morning Glory. Each one of them has a mini-game
You can dress-up Ivy and do her hair, you can play tic-tac-toe with Lightheart, bake a cake with Sweet Berry, Dance with...well...Sundance! and go to school with Morning Glory
Sadly, this game was a big failure.
My original intention was to record a video playing this game, but the audio wouldn't come as expected so I couldn't record it well :/, but i'll be featuring other videos/media/footage about this game.

Here is the most complete gameplay I could find, from Captain British.

Well, being honest it's not thaat fun, but I love the aestethic of the game. I also find it very calming and chilling, this could be quite really fun for a little girl, buuut not for me.

In the video below, you'll see ALL the sprites used in game, I found this one quite interesting if you ask me. They are plenty of sprites that I haven't seen while playing,




The cd of the game


Back cover of the game



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario