miércoles, 13 de julio de 2022

Hello! but 2022

 

Hi, welcome to my blog, it's been a while since I wrote or honestly remembered I had this blog. My collection has grown a LOT and I'm very proud of it! I've been mostly looking for ponys in the wild but I have bought some off of ebay, I'm currently waiting on a G3.5 Cheerilee since she is the only one I'm missing, and a EG mini Futtershy. I'm currently more focused on my monster high collection, but I'm still looking after ponies! I saw a g1 Minty on a lot with bootlegs and a doll but I'm not sure of getting it, I may tho. Here I'll show you some pictures of my collection as of today.


My g3 ponys


Frilly Frocks boutique, she's sitting besides my hello kitty radio


Hair salon playset and the ponyville cinema


Most of my G4 ponies! I got fashion style Rarity at the end of last year in her box but I couldn't resist to opening her


My g4s that don't fit on the g4 stand and a g3 music box, I'm missing g3 Skywishes

My G1 ponies



And lastly my McDonald's toys, g3.5 and others that did not fit into display! It's a huge box of ponies

So that was everything for this year probably, If I get a new pony I'll make sure to post it here! sadly I still don't have any G2 original pony :( just a McDonald's Lightheart

Thanks for reading! have a nice journey


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario