viernes, 1 de mayo de 2020

Hello!

Hey everyone! such a long, long time without posting. But I'm okay! And I hope you are too
I haven't been posting just because I forget...But I have pony news about my collection! It's grown a lot since and if I can i'll make a post for all my new ponys!
Okay, so first of all. An updated picture of my collection! 
So this is how my collection is looking at the moment! It's getting closer and closer to the collection I wanted to have as a child.
I have so much to update about each pony I bought recently, It's wonderful to me.
I also just right now happen to made my first reroot to my Posey! Just as I told you :) 

It's quite messy and a lot of hair came off when i brushed her a little :/, but its okay! It was my first time, I'll do her better if I happen to learn better!
I'm a little sad because I had to sacrifice two Fluttershy's for their hair :/, but maybe I'll reroot them and this will be an endless rerooting loop! 
So, that's everything I have to say for now, I hope you're all doing well
Have a good night! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario